Welcome to

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hit and Miss...

This week is really crazy for me and I am going to be hit and miss.... so let me apologize up front for it now!!!

Man - I had planned to blog before now (it is 8 PM) but it has been a crazy day - between PT (which was rough!!!), then spending some time with a friend, fighting with my computer and now trying to play catch up and get yellow ribbon pin orders out the door.... wheew!!!

But I wanted to ask you - have you got your Feb grab bag yet??? I reviled the files a few days ago -and now I want to share with you two awesome layouts that were made using one of my files from the grab bag.

Here is the file -


And here is the two layouts that my design team member Bec created using the file!




How freaking awesome are they???? (You can click on the photo to get a bigger photo!!) Who said Clovers where just for St Patty's day?!?!?

If you haven't gotten your grab bag - you better hurry - you only have a few days left to purchase it!!!

And if you have gotten your grab bag already - if you have designed something using one of my designs I would love to see it!

Ok - got to run... it is time for my date with Jake (The Bachelor)..

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!!

We also specialize in pre cut/ pre assembled scrapbooking titles, diecuts, embellishments and keepsakes (including our NEW photo Stars). Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

1 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin